Smoky BBQ Jerky kicks up classic garlic cheese bread for this easy game night appetizer.
- 1 oz. Jerky’s Gourmet Smokehouse BBQ Grass Fed Jerky, sliced thin
- 1/2 baguette or brioche buns or soft loaf
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 butter
- 1 tablespoon olive olive
- Falksalt Smoked Sea Salt
- The Spicy Shark Hot Honey
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Mix jerky, cheese, garlic, butter in a bowl and season with smoked salt.
- Brush bread with olive oil and top with mixture.
- Bake bread for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the bread is nicely toasted.
- Remove from the oven and top with Hot Honey and a sprinkle of parsley.
Pro Tip: It helps to re-brush any exposed bread with some olive oil to help with even toasting.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT FATHER'S DAY GIFT
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today