Char-Grilled (grilled quick and hot over high heat) is the perfect kiss of smoke for this melange of seafood, served with a zippy salsa verde.
- 2 lbs. mixed seafood such as snapper, prawns, clams, squid , oysters
- La Fundidora “Fresca” Salsa Verde
- Caboose Spice Co. “River Of No Return” Rub
- Olive Oil
- chopped parsley or cilantro
- Preheat a large chargrill pan or bbq to high heat. Place a big glug of olive oil and season with “River Of No Return” rub in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Grill seafood, be careful not to overcook! Shellfish will be done when it open up, prawns, squid will be 1-2 minutes per side, snapper or fish depending on thickness will be 2-3 minutes per side.
- As seafood finishes transfer to platter and spoon over Salsa Verde, drizzle more olive oil and fresh chopped herbs.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT FATHER'S DAY GIFT
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today