Pan seared and roasted cauliflower steak may have you forgetting about meat for a moment.
- 1 heads cauliflower, cut into 1 1/2'' Steaks
- 1⁄2 cup Field Trip Chai Spiced Chickpea Butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- parsley leaves
- knob of butter
- dash of hot sauce
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 400°. Heat a glug of oil in a pan over med-high heat. Season cauliflower and sear, pushing down with a spatula to help caramelize.
- Flip, add a knob of butter and hot sauce, baste stove top for 1 min with browning butter. Bake until cauliflower is browned and tender, 15—20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine chickpea butter, olive oil, lemon juice and water in a blender and season with salt. Blend.
- Lay smoked salmon on plate, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Top with cauliflower steak, dressing and parsley leaves.
Pro Tip: Putting the above in a sandwich between a Martin's Potato Roll is also delicious!
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today