Skip to content
Candied Sriracha Bacon Clubhouse
- 1 small baguette
- Yellowbird Sriracha or Serrano Bacon (recipe follows)
- Rust Belt Saucisson (thin sliced)
- Yellowbird Sriracha Bacon Ingredients
- 8 strips bacon
- 1/4 honey or brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Yellowbird Blue Agave Sriracha
Yellowbird Sriracha Bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix sriracha or serrano sauce and honey
- On a baking sheet lined with foil, lay out the bacon strips (no overlap) and paint on sauce mixture
- After 15-20 minutes, remove and let drain on paper towel.
Candied Bacon Sriracha Clubhouse
- Spread mayo on baguette, layer bacon, tomato, Rust Belt Saucisson, arugula, season with sea salt and pepper, serve.