This buttermilk fried chicken recipe can easily be made at home.
- 6 Cups Buttermilk
- 1/2 Cup Salt
- Blackberry Farms Fried Chicken Mix
- Cochon Sweet Potato Hot Sauce
- 8 pieces Chicken (Thighs & Drumsticks)
1) Whisk together Buttermilk and salt until dissolved. Submerge chicken pieces in the brine for 24 hours.
2) Dredge Chicken in Blackberry Farms Fried Chicken Mix and then place into some extra buttermilk brine that has been spiced with hot sauce. After the second buttermilk bath, coat chicken with the breading mix once more and let stand for twenty minutes at room temperature.
3) Deep fry or pan fry to internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
4) Serve w/ Cochon Sweet Potato Hot Sauce
// Buttermilk Fried Chicken Recipe Courtesy of Blackberry Farm
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that heart button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Buttermilk Fried Chicken | Awards Night Mantry