This buttermilk fried chicken recipe can easily be made at home.
- 6 Cups Buttermilk
- 1/2 Cup Salt
- Blackberry Farms Fried Chicken Mix
- Cochon Sweet Potato Hot Sauce
- 8 pieces Chicken (Thighs & Drumsticks)
1) Whisk together Buttermilk and salt until dissolved. Submerge chicken pieces in the brine for 24 hours.
2) Dredge Chicken in Blackberry Farms Fried Chicken Mix and then place into some extra buttermilk brine that has been spiced with hot sauce. After the second buttermilk bath, coat chicken with the breading mix once more and let stand for twenty minutes at room temperature.
3) Deep fry or pan fry to internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
4) Serve w/ Cochon Sweet Potato Hot Sauce
// Buttermilk Fried Chicken Recipe Courtesy of Blackberry Farm
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that heart button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Buttermilk Fried Chicken | Awards Night Mantry
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today