Crunchy Kimchi, crispy cucumber and flavorful beef combine for this speedy sando featuring two of our favorite food makers in America.
- 1 lb. Shaved beef
- cucumber. sliced thin
- This Little Goat Korea Sauce
- brioche buns
- Brooklyn Delhi Guntur Sannam Hot Sauce
- Toss Shaved Beef with 1/4 cup This Little Goat Korea Sauce to marinate 1-12 hours.
- Add the beef with all the marinade to a hot pan and simmer until fully cooked.
- Toast brioche buns, add hot sauce on bottom bun and layer on some beef, kimchi and cucumber, squeeze a little extra Little Goat Sauce on top bun and serve.
Pro Tip: You can make an easy yogurt/mayo by combining 1 part Brooklyn Delhi Sauce with 3 parts Yogurt or Mayo.