The ultimate comfort breakfast of delicious brioche french toast, boozy bananas and a kick from smoky, spiced peanut butter and rich dark chocolate, you earned it.
- 4-6 slices brioche
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 cup of milk or almond milk
- 2 bananas, sliced into thick coins
- 2 oz. Cocktail Crate Old Fashioned Syrup
- bourbon or rye whiskey
- whipped cream
- Fix & Fogg Smoke & Fire Peanut Butter
- Antidote Dark Chocolate
- Whisk milk and eggs, together in a bowl.
- Dip bread in the egg mixture. Fry slices until golden brown in some butter, then flip to cook the other side.
- Melt butter in a separate skillet, add bananas, bourbon and Cocktail Crate Old Fashioned Syrup and cook until golden
- Top french toast with bananas, peanut butter, whipped cream and crumbled chocolate.
Pro Tip: Add the whipped cream at the very end (or on the side) as it will melt quickly on the warm french toast!