- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon Barrel Foods Bourbon Smoked Sugar
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- Natural Yoghurt or Ice Cream
- In a small bowl combine the butter and sugar.
- Heat grill to high. Brush peaches with butter and grill, continue to turn and brush with butter until golden brown and warmed through.
- Divide peaches among four bowls of yogurt and sprinkle with a pinch more Bourbon Smoked Sugar.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Bourbon Smoked Sugar Grilled Peaches | Grill & Chill Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today