- 1 Tbs butter
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 oz Bourbon
- Pinch cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoon The Syrup Shop 100% Maple Syrup
- Freddy Guy’s Hazelnut Pancake Mix
- Melt butter in a skillet set over medium heat. Sauté apple slices, cinnamon, bourbon and syrup until the apples are tender and caramelized.
- Cook a batch of Freddy Guy's Hazelnut Pancakes (or your go-to mix) according to directions on the package.
- Serve apples over pancakes with additional maple syrup.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Hazelnut Pancakes With Bourbon Maple Glazed Apples| Bourbon Breakfast Vol. 2 Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT FATHER'S DAY GIFT
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today