- Fat Toad Salted Bourbon Goat's Milk Caramel
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Wondermade Bourbon Marshmallows
This retake on an old classic swaps graham crackers for chocolate chip cookies and adds salted bourbon caramel - yes, caramel smores!
1) Gently roast Marshmallows on skewers over grill, under broiler, on a gas stove or in a campfire.
2) Warm chocolate chip cookies in 350° oven.
3) Place Roasted Marshmallow on Cookie, drizzle with caramel and cap off with second cookie.
// Serve caramel smores with a chilled glass of milk or a Hot chocolate with a spoonful of Bourbon caramel swirled into it.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that heart button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Bourbon Caramel S’mores | Smoke & Whiskey Mantry
Become A Member at Mantry.com