- 1 cup Santa Fe Culinaria Blue Corn Pancake Mix
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ to ⅔ cup milk
- fresh peaches, sliced thin
- Mix first four ingredients in a bowl until lumps disappear.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. When the surface of the pancakes are covered with bubbles, flip them over, and cook the other side until golden.
- Serve hot with fresh peaches and drizzle over honey.
For an alternative, try this recipe with a waffle iron. Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown. Add peaches and honey as above.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
Follow Mantry: Twitter |Facebook |Instagram | Snapchat | Youtube
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today