A hint of dark chocolate adds bold flavor to this sauce that stands up to smoky bison kebabs fresh off the grill.
- 1 lb. Ground Bison or Beef
- 1 tablespoon Entube Curry Paste
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/4 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Red Clay hot Honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 squares Mast Chocolate (5g)
- In a large bowl, add bison, egg, cilantro, curry paste, garlic, olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Using your hands, mix until evenly combined. Chill mixture at least 45 minutes.
- Heat grill to med-high heat. Divide bison mixture into 4 portions. Form each portion into a 4-5”-long sausage shape. Insert a skewer lengthwise through each portion. Drizzle with oil and grill, turning occasionally, until just cooked through, 6–8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place red wine, sherry vinegar and honey in a saucepot and reduce until syrupy consistency over medium heat. Take off the heat and whisk in butter and grate in a couple a squares of chocolate.
- Drizzle chocolate glaze over kebabs and serve.
Pro Tip: Make sure not to overcook the kebabs as they will dry out fast. Better to pull them off the grill 1 minute early and let them rest (they'll continue to cook) so they are juicy.