- 2 scoops coffee ice cream
- 2 strips of bacon
- 1 pinch alder smoked sea salt
- 2 tbsp birch syrup caramel
Birch syrup has a unique smoky flavor quite different from any other syrup you might have tried. Pair birch syrup caramel from Kahiltna Birchworks with ice cream in this birch syrup caramel recipe for a new take on your classic sundae.
1) Scoop two scoops of coffee ice cream into a sundae glass.
2) Crumble two strips of cooked bacon over the ice cream.
3) Drizzle 2 tablespoons of Kahiltna Birchworks birch syrup caramel.
4) Sprinkle Alaska Pure Sea Salt Co. alder smoked sea salt to finish.
// Take all the credit
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot and it helps other people see the recipe.
Birch Syrup Caramel & Bacon Sundae | Into The Wild Mantry
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today