- 4 big handfuls arugula
- ½ cups pomegranate seeds
- 2 balls fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1.5 oz Jonty Jacobs Biltong
- 6 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs honey
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
1. For the vinaigrette, wisk together the extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, honey, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2. Tear the mozzarella into a bowl wth the arugula, pomegranate seeds and biltong. Add the vinaigrette, toss and serve.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Biltong & Pomegranate Salad| Health Nut Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today