- 4 bags Steven Smith Big Hibiscus Tea
- 1/2 gallon water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 6-8 shots Vodka or Pisco
- Fresh sliced fruit ie. oranges, blood oranges, lemons, strawberries, apples
- Large glass pitcher
1) Boil ½ gallon of water. Let tea steep for 20 minutes.
2) Stir in Honey until dissolved, let cool.
3) Add fruit, booze
4) Pour into the pitcher with ice and place in the fridge
5) Serve over ice
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Big Hibiscus Tea Sangria | Street Food Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
Follow Mantry: Twitter |Facebook |Instagram | Snapchat | Youtube
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today