- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 2 Tablespoons Ogre Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Laguna Summer Smoked Salt
- Hubs Sweet Heat Peanuts
- Remove the outer leaves from each cauliflower head. Cut off the bottom stem end to create a flat base and can stand the cauliflower up end. Use a large, sharp knife cut 4-5 “steaks.”
- Melt butter, whisk in Ogre Sauce.
- Heat a grill to medium. Brush cauliflower steak with olive oil and then sprinkle the brush sides with smoked salt. Place on grill and cover to let cook for 5 to 6 minutes, until the bottom is beginning to char. Flip the cauliflower, bush with ogre butter, cover the grill and cook 5 additional minutes, until the cauliflower is tender.
- Remove from the grill. Sprinkle with the crushed peanuts, parsley, and drizzle with remaining ogre butter.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today