Raise your lettuce cups! This healthy and easy dinner gets a large flavor lift from two of our favorite sauce makers in the country and a nice crunch from crumbled bbq pistachios.
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 red onion, slice into 1 inch slices
- 2 tablespoons Hlthpunk UFO Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Bachan's Japanese Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon crushed Fiddyment Farms Barbeque Pistachios
- 2 heads butter lettuce, leaves separated
- olive oil
- Drizzle chicken thighs and onion slices with olive oil and season with salt.
- Grill on a hot grill until chicken is nicely charred and onions are caramelized and just cooked through.
- Chop chicken and onions and mix in a bowl with cilantro, UFO Sauce and Japanese Barbecue Sauce.
- Top with crushed pistachios and serve.
Pro Tip: To drizzle a little UFO sauce over the top, thin 1 tablespoon with a drop of water and make it rain.