- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions (green onions)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon ginger syrup (We dig Liber & Co. or Mckeller & Co. Ginger Syrup)
- 4 buns, split and toasted
- 12 fresh cilantro sprigs
- Pernicious Pickling Co. Pickles
- In a bowl, combine pork, scallions, lime zest, garlic, ginger syrup and season with salt. Mix well, form into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, brown patties in oil about 4-5 minutes, then flip and cook until the meat is cooked through, about 5 minutes longer.
- Spread mayo on both sides of the buns. Top bottom bun with patty, cilantro, pickles and top bun.