- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt or mayo
- 1/4 cup chopped Unbound Bacon Pickle
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- quality bread (rye or pumpernickel work great)
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Hard boil the eggs, peel and rough chop them.
In a large bowl, combine the eggs with all of the remaining ingredients, mashing with a fork, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread over bread, open faced!
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Bacon Egg Salad Recipe | All Day Breakfast Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT FATHER'S DAY GIFT
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today