- Aurelia’s Chorizo, sliced
- Tortilla chips
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cotija cheese, crumbled
- Radishes, thinly sliced
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- Jalapeno, thinly sliced
- Olive Oil
- NW Elixirs sauce or hot sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Heat the olive oil over medium heat and fry chorizo until lightly browned.
3) Glug a little olive oil on a baking sheet, layer chips, chorizo and cheddar cheese.
4) Bake until cheddar is melted.
5) Sprinkle with Cotija cheese, radishes, cilantro, jalepeno and douse in NW Elixirs sauce or your favorite hot sauce!
6) Suggested Fixin’s: Guacamole, salsa verde, pico de gallo & Tecate w/ lime.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that heart button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Aurelia’s Chorizo Nachos | Hecho En America Vol. 2 Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today