- Aurelia’s Chorizo, sliced
- Tortilla chips
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cotija cheese, crumbled
- Radishes, thinly sliced
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- Jalapeno, thinly sliced
- Olive Oil
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Heat the olive oil over medium heat and fry chorizo until lightly browned.
3) Glug a little olive oil on a baking sheet, layer chips, chorizo and cheddar cheese.
4) Bake until cheddar is melted.
5) Sprinkle with Cotija cheese, radishes, cilantro and jalepeno.
6) Suggested Fixin’s: Guacamole, salsa verde, pico de gallo & Tecate w/ lime.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that heart button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Aurelia’s Chorizo Nachos | Hecho En America Vol. 2 Mantry