- 4 eggs
- Aurelia’s Chorizo, sliced into coins.
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Mexican Cheese like Cotija, or Monterrey Jack
- 4 x 6" flour tortillas, warmed
- Heat an oiled skillet over medium heat and fry chorizo until lightly browned.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl to blend; season with salt and pepper. Heat butter in skillet over medium heat. Scramble eggs, stirring occasionally until just set, about 2–3 minutes.
- Fill tortillas with egg, chorizo and top with cheese, avocado, and cilantro.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today