- Race City Sauce Work French Absinthe & Herb Vinaigrette
- 12 large asparagus spears (about 1 pound), trimmed and peeled
- 1/4 cup finely grated pecorino or parmesan plus a piece for shaving
- 1/4 cup crushed hazelnuts
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Use a vegetable peeler to shave asparagus spears into long, thin shavings.
- Toss with grated parmesan, hazelnuts, absinthe vinaigrette, salt and pepper.
- Serve. Use peeler to shave more parmesan over salad.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Asparagus Salad With Absinthe Vinaigrette | Eurotrip Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
Follow Mantry: Twitter |Facebook |Instagram | Snapchat | Youtube
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today