- Race City Sauce Work French Absinthe & Herb Vinaigrette
- 12 large asparagus spears (about 1 pound), trimmed and peeled
- 1/4 cup finely grated pecorino or parmesan plus a piece for shaving
- 1/4 cup crushed hazelnuts
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Use a vegetable peeler to shave asparagus spears into long, thin shavings.
- Toss with grated parmesan, hazelnuts, absinthe vinaigrette, salt and pepper.
- Serve. Use peeler to shave more parmesan over salad.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Asparagus Salad With Absinthe Vinaigrette | Eurotrip Mantry