- Watusee Rosemary Roasted Chickpeas
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 handful of arugula
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- shaved parmesan or pecorino (use a vegetable peeler)
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the dressing, combine olive oil and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
Toss arugula, dressing, red onion and Rosemary Roasted Chickpeas, serve.
- Top with shaved parmesan and a couple more chickpeas.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Arugula & Roasted Chickpea Salad | Little Italy Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today