- Watusee Rosemary Roasted Chickpeas
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 handful of arugula
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- shaved parmesan or pecorino (use a vegetable peeler)
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the dressing, combine olive oil and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
Toss arugula, dressing, red onion and Rosemary Roasted Chickpeas, serve.
- Top with shaved parmesan and a couple more chickpeas.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Arugula & Roasted Chickpea Salad | Little Italy Mantry