- 3 pounds chicken wings, split at the joints, tips removed
- 3 Table Spoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar or honey
- 4 tablespoons Apinya Thai Chili Sauce
- 2 green onions sliced
- Pinch Salt
1) Preheat grill to high
2) Pat wings dry, in a bowl toss wings with 2 Tbs oil and season with salt.
3) Grill wings until cooked through.
4) In a large skillet melt together Apinya Sauce, 1 Tbs Oil and palm sugar/honey
5) Add grilled wings, toss to coat.
6) Return to grill for a couple minutes to caramelize
6) Garnish with green onions and and serve with cold beers