- 2 pounds small potatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons Wilder Condiments Sweet & Hot Mustard
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 3 oz. La Quercia Borsellino Salami (sliced thin)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- salt + pepper
- chopped parsley
1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the potatoes and boil until tender, about 10 to 12 minutes. Drain potatoes.
2) Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, salt, pepper and add potatoes and toss with parsley. Serve hot, or chill to serve cold.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that heart button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Become A Member at Mantry.com