- 2 pounds small potatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons Wilder Condiments Sweet & Hot Mustard
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 3 oz. La Quercia Borsellino Salami (sliced thin)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- salt + pepper
- chopped parsley
1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the potatoes and boil until tender, about 10 to 12 minutes. Drain potatoes.
2) Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, salt, pepper and add potatoes and toss with parsley. Serve hot, or chill to serve cold.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that heart button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Become A Member at Mantry.com
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today