Sure, you hear that Ibérico pork is the equivalent of wagyu beef but there is more going on. The gap between Ibérico and regular pork is a vast rolling pasture of acorns and age-old farming practices and attention to detail. The short story is this stuff is good and if you have never tried it, you should.
The Benefits of Ibérico Pork?
1) It is absolutely delicious.
2) It is also healthier than conventional pork. The meat is high in monounsaturated fats, which are known to lower bad cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease. It is also rich in antioxidants and contains vitamins B1, B6, and B12, as well as iron and zinc.
What To Order?
The Campo Grande Iberico Pork Box
~6.25* lb. limited-production Ibérico pork
Secreto: 1 x (14–21oz) The best-kept “secret” cut, according to Spanish butchers.
- Porkbelly Steak: 1 x (21-28oz) Succulent steak, highly marbled with a rich texture.
- 4-Rib Rack: 1 x (24–33oz) Prime rib but make it Ibérico.
- Presa: 1 x (21–28oz) The ultimate boneless roast.
At Camp Grande, they take pride in a commitment to good farming practices. Their traditional methods of production, results in the highest quality meat.
If you're looking for an exceptional dining experience, or simply want to try something new, go for some Ibérico pork and a nice bottle of Spanish Red. With its unique flavor and health benefits, we're sure you'll be hooked.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today