Call them Pork Rind Breadcrumbs, Ground Pork Rinds, Pork Panko or straight-up flavor dust, this 0 carb, keto, gluten-free breadcrumb alternative is taking the home kitchen by storm. From Pork Schnitzel Taco shells to coating veggies, they are versatile, tasty and easy to use. Here are 12 ways to use pork rind crumbs in the kitchen crowdsourced from all the amazing home cooks of the #MantryNation community.
1. Use it in a Pork Chop Schnitzel Taco like @aweebitquirkybbq.
2. Use Pork Pork these Buffalo Chicken Meatballs like @grilldaddyjg.
3. Use Keto Breadcrumbs to crust salmon like @okmoorefood.
4. Use them for crispy, crusted fish tacos like @plattdaddybbq.
5. Golden Keto Breaded Onion Rings like @beardedbeastbbq.
6. Chicken Cordon Bleu "Sushi" like @egginwithdad.
7. Use Keto Breadcrumbs for a crispy topping to Clams Casino like @bigtastybbqnh!
8. Use Pork Panko for Grown Up Fish Sticks like @dadfuelbbq.
9. Use them as a crunchy, cheesy topping to Grilled Oysters like @jimmyjayceo.
10. Pork Panko Crusted Venison Backstrap like @wildgamecook!
11. A shatteringly crisp coating for stuffed and fried shells like @wyldgourmet!!
12. How about Homemade Croquettes like @yetti911!!
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, share this page. It would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the makers.
Follow Mantry: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Snapchat | Youtube
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today