- 3 Tablespoons Savannah Bee Honeycomb
- 1/4 Cup Pearson Farm Pecans
- 1 Stick Softened Butter
- Pinch of Sea Salt
Take your pancakes to the next level with this raw honeycomb recipe, bringing the great taste of honey with the amazing texture of raw honeycomb. For best results, use Savannah Bee Company raw honeycomb.
1) Chop raw honeycomb with hot knife, crush pecans
2) Combine all ingredients in a bowl
3) Turn onto parchment paper and roll into cylinder
4) Chill butter
// Cap off a batch of Hotcakes with a coin and get your friends on the dishes.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Raw Honeycomb Pecan Butter | Georgia On My Mind Mantry
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today