- 2 pounds small yukon gold, red or fingerling potatoes (about 1 1/2 to 2 inches in diameter)
- 3 oz. Imperial Dry-Cured Chorizo, casing removed, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed juice from 2 to 3 lemons, plus more to taste
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped shallots
- fresh chopped parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, oil, chorizo, shallots, salt and pepper
- Divide across 3-4 large squares of heavy duty foil, crimp foil closed.
- Place packets on grill, over indirect heat. Cook, rotating every 10 mins until potatoes are tender. Finish over direct heat for 5 minutes to caramelize.
- Open packets, lightly flatten potatoes to soak up juices, season and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Grilled Potato & Chorizo Salad | Grill & Chill Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today